On this episode of the show, against all odds, the boys managed to get themselves stranded on a desert island. For the fourth time. Luckily, they brought some arcade ports along with them!
• Join us on Discord: https://discord.com/invite/kQ9nV6f
• Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/worthitorworthless
• Worth it or Worthless merch: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WorthItOrWorthless
• Everything else that we’re doing: https://linktr.ee/wiowpodcast
Our Picks (Alphabetical Order):
- 1943: The Battle of Midway (NES)
- Arkanoid (NES)
- Bubble Bobble (NES)
- Contra (NES)
- Crazy Taxi (Dreamcast)
- Dance Dance Revolution (PS1)
- House of the Dead 2 (Dreamcast)
- Knights of the Round (SNES)
- NFL Blitz (N64/PS1)
- Rampart (NES/Famicom)
- Sunset Riders (SNES)
- Tekken 3 (PS1)
- TMNT IV: Turtles in Time (SNES)
- Captain America and the Avengers (GEN)
- Galaga: Demons of Death (NES)
- NBA Showtime: NBA on NBC (PS1/Dreamcast)
- Rampage 2: Universal Tour (We didn’t realize until AFTER we recorded that this WASN’T an arcade port. Sorry!)
- TMNT II: The Arcade Game (NES)
Track: Professor Sycamore’s Theme
Segment Break Music:
Track: New Donk City (From “Super Mario Odyssey”)
Artist: Mega Ran, RandomBeats, RoboRob
Album: Black Materia: The Instrumentals
• GameChops music is provided with a Creative Commons License: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
For the month of January 2022, one lucky participant has the chance to win $20 in credit for the Switch, PlayStation, or Xbox.
To enter, simply listen to the “Bounty” segment of the episode and submit your answer in the form of a direct message or email to any of our social media profiles or to one of the hosts on Discord (links above/info in the episode).
Entries will be accepted until January 31st, 2021. After which a random winner will be chosen and announced on an episode of the podcast in February, 2022 (the winner will be contacted after the episode goes live).
Extra entries can be earned from joining our Discord and leveling up on the server by chatting! This does require the participant to enter the main bounty segment via a direct message still. The Discord entries will not be counted if the user does not submit an appropriate direct message entry.