On this episode of the show, against all odds, the boys go from being stranded on a desert island to actually fighting for an island in Capcom’s 1943!
• Follow us @wiowpodcast on Twitter and Instagram for more retro game content as well as updates on the show!
• Join us on Discord: https://discord.com/invite/kQ9nV6f
• Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/worthitorworthless
• Worth it or Worthless merch: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WorthItOrWorthless
• Everything else that we’re doing: https://linktr.ee/wiowpodcast
• Bounty Rules: https://worthitorworthless.com/bounty/
1943: The Battle of Midway on Wikipedia
1942 on Wikipedia
1943: The Battle of Midway cheats on GameFAQs
1943: The Battle of Midway Manual
1943 on PriceCharting
Artist: Rifti Beats
Album: Chocobo & Chill
Segment Break Music:
Track: Time to Smash
Artist: Electrik Dave & DJ Cutman
Artist: Faseeh (feat Joshua Kruszyna)
Track: Mako Reactor
Artist: Mega Ran, RandomBeats, RoboRob, Rifti Beats, DJ Cutman
Album: Black Materia: The Instrumentals
• GameChops music is provided with a Creative Commons License: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
For the month of January 2022, one lucky participant has the chance to win $20 in credit for the Switch, PlayStation, or Xbox.
To enter, simply listen to the “Bounty” segment of the episode and submit your answer in the form of a direct message or email to any of our social media profiles or to one of the hosts on Discord (links above/info in the episode).
Entries will be accepted until January 31st, 2021. After which a random winner will be chosen and announced on an episode of the podcast in February, 2022 (the winner will be contacted after the episode goes live).
Up to 3 extra entries can be earned from joining our Discord and leveling up on the server by chatting! This does require the participant to enter the main bounty segment via a direct message still. The Discord entries will not be counted if the user does not submit an appropriate direct message entry.