No one likes ads, so Worth it or Worthless is supported by our readers and listeners. As such, at no extra cost to you, if you buy something through our links, we might make a small commission. For more info, check out how we make money.
On this episode of the show, the boys race through a beloved classic on the N64, Go-Kart Bun Bun Battle Smash.
• Join us on Discord: https://discord.com/invite/kQ9nV6f
• Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/worthitorworthless
• Worth it or Worthless merch: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WorthItOrWorthless
• Everything else that we’re doing: https://linktr.ee/wiowpodcast
• Bounty Rules: https://worthitorworthless.com/bounty/
• Retron 5 Review: https://worthitorworthless.com/reviews/retron-5-review/
• Support us by buying a copy of Mario Kart 64 on eBay (affiliate link): https://ebay.us/Kuk6Br
Mario Kart 64 on Wikipedia
Blue Shell on Wikipedia
Mario Kart 64 Manual
Mario Kart 64 on PriceCharting
Segment Break Music:
Track: 3 AM
Album: Nook & Chill
Track: Time to Smash
Artist: Electrik Dave & DJ Cutman
Track: Wii Shop Channel
Album: Wii Shop Channel
• GameChops music is provided with a Creative Commons License: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
For the month of March 2022, one lucky participant has the chance to win $20 in credit (North American Code) for the Switch, PlayStation, Xbox, or Steam.
To enter, simply listen to the “Bounty” segment of the episode and submit your answer in the form of a direct message or email to any of our social media profiles or to one of the hosts on Discord (links above/info in the episode).
Entries will be accepted until March 31st, 2022. After which a random winner will be chosen and announced on an episode of the podcast in April, 2022.
Up to 3 extra entries can be earned from joining our Discord and leveling up on the server by chatting! This does require the participant to enter the main bounty segment via a direct message still. The Discord entries will not be counted if the user does not submit an appropriate direct message entry.
Rules/info can be found at: https://worthitorworthless.com/bounty/